indent after steroid injections after lower eyelid blepharoplasty

This is a question I answered regarding a procedure done by another physician.

It really depends what the situation really is. You really have to come in for us to see you and to assess what can be done. If there is an indent, some type of filler can be used.

Fat injections are another way to fill in a depressed area with minimal incisions. The discoloration will improve with time and if it doesn’t go away over the course of the months you can have treatments to improve the appearance.

Comments are closed.