What can you use to fill in the hollows of the face?

Fillers and Fat injections (Dr Young does Filler in his Bellevue Office!) can fill in the hollows.  Fillers like restylane, radiesse, perlane, juvederm, can fill in small hollows that are smaller than 1cm squared or  a square area about a 1/3 of an inch.  Fat injections are another more longer term possibility.  Sculptra is a filler made up of suture material that when digested by the body forms collagen for a more longer term solution as well.  The YoungVolumizer is my method of volumizing the face and hollows.  I have a great technique that leads to better fat survival and more long term results.

I hope that helps.

Thanks for reading, Dr Young

Dr Young specializes in Facial Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery and is located in Bellevue near Seattle, Washington

Comments are closed.